Are you tired of sending out emails with no results?
If so, give direct response marketing a go. It is exactly what you think – marketing that commands a direct response from your potential customers. Sounds simple right? But most folks don’t even think about it.
You can use direct response to get questions answered, present your branding, share your products and ask for feedback on things you are trying out. Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms:
- Direct mail (yes, people still actually use direct mail)
- Print ads
- Email campaigns (my favorite)
- Radio and TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct response marketing are:
- A great way to use free time during lulls in business
- Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
- Great way to up- and cross-sell to current customers
- Low cost way to rustle up new business
- Used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
- Supplement your current marketing program
- Cost-effective way to reach target markets
- Offers measurable results
- Reach outside your local area for new business
- Increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay Abraham
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not. Our GUIDED TOUR can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get you on your way to heightened success.