If it Doesn’t POP No One Will Care How Good You Write!
You can be the best writer in the entire world however if you don’t know how to implement these essential components (in the order below) no one is going to read what you write.
- Command Attention
- Showcase the Results of Your Services
- Show Proof
- Encourage People to Embrace the Benefits
- Call to Action
Let’s take a minute to review each of these components:
- Command Attention: This is usually accomplished with the headline. You need an attention-getter that makes people want to know more about your products/services. The best headlines address the problem folks have but don’t want.
- Showcase Results: You have to showcase the results of your products and services and, more importantly, show how they will solve or prevent a problem. Prospects need to know what’s in it for them. Include useful, factual and clear information to show precisely what the results are and how they will benefit your prospect.
- Show Proof: This is where you share prove of what you are offering. You need to establish you have a method to deliver. If you have testimonials share them! Toot your own horn!
- Encourage: You need to add compelling reasons for your potential customers to purchase your products/services. 99 % of buyers are not “now” buyers. They need to be courted along the buyers decision-making journey.
- Call to Action: You need to compel your potential customers to DO something. They need to check out your site, sign up for your newsletter, purchase your products, contact you about services…something. Offer a freebie-a booklet, sample, product, bonus, demo, consult, limited time price…the list goes on. There are lots of ways to get potential customers excited about ordering and help them feel like they are getting an amazing deal.
Good marketing include all of these components and are not complete without any of them. You can sit down and think through any one of these components, then figure out how to best place them together for the most effectiveness. We can help you with this too. Try our GUIDED TOUR to learn how to put together great advertisements from some of the best in the business.